The Admissions Committee considers many factors when evaluating an applicant including what it would be like to have the student join Treamis community. The Committee evaluates student’s strengths, interests, and personal qualities. Treamis seeks families that will support and uphold the mission of the School and students who are best suited for school’s program and who the school believes will contribute positively to our community.
Visit the Admissions Office and collect necessary forms.
- Return the completed forms along with the copies of previous two years' academic records. Alternatively, submit the online application form and email the scanned copies of the following documents:
- Transfer certificate from the current school
- Student’s birth certificate
- One passport size photograph of the student
- Application fee of Rs. 2000/ through on-line payment or by cheque payable to ‘Treamis’
- Passport (for International student)
- On-line Application: You can make on-line payment of application fee and send the copies of above documents specifying the Grade the admissions is required to email to email@example.com for applying online. The admissions office will send you a code for using on-line application
- The Admissions Office will keep you informed about the student assessment and parent interview dates.
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, the Admissions Office will send the admissions acceptance letter. Parents should provide the documents before admissions is done.
A copy of the final/end of year school report /Board exam should be provided (original to be verified by the school) before the first day of school. Admission to the school will be considered conditional until this report is received.
Admission Process for Overseas Students: Once the student is granted eligibility for admission, the school will mail the admissions confirmation letter which can be used for obtaining student visa. Please check with the nearest Indian Consulate for updated information on visa, customs and baggage information. Upon arrival, International students will have to register with Foreigners Registration Office. For Residence Hall students, Treamis Administration will assist students in this process.
The process of online enrollment can only be followed once the Admissions Office has sent the code. Please visit the admissions process page for more details.
Once you have received the code from the Admissions Office you can start the online application by clicking the ‘Application Form’ button located on this page.
Please note that an official hard copy of admission form needs to be submitted before the student starts attending the school.